Wednesday, January 6, 2010
FoRgIvInG~ FoRgIvEnEsS~ FoRgIvEn~
Forgive sounds good
Forget Im not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But Im still waitin
I've learnt not to hold things back because there comes a point when you can't hold them back anymore and all you feel like doing is breaking down.
Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hatred is the weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves.Forgiveness to me doesnt mean accepting someones apologies , It means understanding fully that A person made mistakes but is worthy of a second chance ."I know you never meant to do everything you put me through
It's okay I forgive you
Just know that when you see me cringe sometimes
I'm trying to rid the **poison** from my mind"
you know~ underneath the mascara and the nice smile, every girl has a something inside called heart: it is wrapped, believe me, with stickers saying FRAGILE and HANDLE WITH CARE~
Posted by BabyYaya at 11:21 AM
Navigations
Archives
Credits