Wednesday, January 6, 2010

REGRETS~




It seems to be an unexplainable whirlpool of emotions:
Happy--but wanting to cry myself to sleep
Guilty-- but feeling like I did the right thing
Regretting--but knowing it had to be done
Crying-- but wanting so hard to be happy
Smiling--because they fell for the fake happiness
Caring-- because if not everything would be lost
and...
Trusting-- Even when all flaws tell me not to


Mistakes are part of life, everyone makes them, everyone regrets them. But, some learn from them and some end up making them again. It's up to you to decide if you'll use your mistakes to your advantage

Never regret anything because at one time it was what you wanted


Every day we make choices, and every night we must sleep with the consequences of those choices

I hate the fact that I can never hate you and the fact that I'll always love you no matter what you put me through.

Posted by BabyYaya at 12:15 PM