Friday, January 15, 2010
PARANOIA
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I M SO SCARED! DAMN SCARED! FREAKIN SCARED!
this morn i was standin in front of the mirror in the toilet after my shower~
AND! AND!
i realise that something doesnt look right with me~
i wasnt sure what was it at first~
so i kept searching thru my body~
AND THERE IT WAS~!
i spotted a bruise on my right boob~!
it looks bad~
but didnt really bother me until few mins ago
i went to the ladies to check on the bruise~
hopin it had vanish~
BUT!
its still there! and when i look at it carefully~
it seems worse then when i saw it this morn~!!
WHATEVER "IT" is~ i just want it to go away~!!!
i told dar dar about it and he wants to bring me to poly this SUNDAY
when we meet but i dont want to~!!
i dont even wanna know anythin about it!
i just want it to vanish A.S.A.P!!!
I AM SCARED~ SO SCARED~ WHAT IF~
this is how bad the bruise is~ its not that
clear though~ SIGH~ I M SO SCARED~
Posted by BabyYaya at 3:37 PM
Navigations
Archives
Credits