Friday, March 19, 2010

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
It's really easy to become addicted to someone when they manage to become in a short period of time everything you ever dreamed of, everything you ever needed, everything you want. You're that and more to me dear, i discover you every day and with you, i discover myself. I never knew i could miss someone so much and i am thankful i have you to miss.
you should know that I don't look at other guys I don't flirt with other guys and I don't look at other guys there is no reason to do so cause you are all that I need.. yes I will admit that and yes you are all that I want and YOU will always be enough for me I hope that you feel the same way.. Love is a wonderful feeling and its one that you have given me the pleasure of feeling.. I know that you are the only one that I could ever love and the one that
I am going to be with for the rest of my life(i hope & pray)
You are only the best thing that ever happened in my life and I plan to keep it that way forever and always!!
HAPPY 1MONTH-sary DeaR !
I LOVE U DeaR..
™JoShYaNa™
Posted by BabyYaya at 4:27 PM