
Today is the first day without u here by my side..
and it really make alot of diffs without u here with me..
without u in my daily routine..
its just so quiet without u..
feels like i've just lost my the other half..
i m just missin u more than u can ever imagine..
I have missed you in a room
Where I thought the walls would fall around me
I've missed you in a city street
And felt like the pavement
I've missed you even amongst my best friends
Felt lost amongst their friendly faces
I've missed you and woken at midnight
And cried myself back to sleep.
I've missed you even when I've felt like the luckiest person alive
When everything has come my way
But you - I've missed you
When it feels like I've conquered the impossible
When I've sat alone in a corner
I've wondered over and over again
Why?
I've just missed you...